THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME BENEFITS OF AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING:
- Filters on the air conditioning units clean the environment, removing smoke, mites, odors and airborne fungus.
- Keeps the temperature regulated and provides much needed comfort I.e warmth in colder months, and low temperatures in hotter months.
- A good air-conditioning/heating system means fewer insects and parasites. The filters keep out insects and are far more effective than a screen in an open window.
- A good air-conditioning system can help keep indoor pets flea and tick free as well.
- It encourages improved work force efficiency. We’ve all experienced the mental sluggishness that comes with a day that is just too hot.
- A well regulated room temperature guarantees better sleep.
- Good air-conditioning system protects furniture. The humidity that accompanies heat can wreck havoc on furniture of all kinds.
- Prevents electronic devices from over heating.